बुधवार, ८ जून, २०१६

We know and worry a lot about everything which is useless and not in our control

Examples: FED rate cut or not, RBI rate cut or not? Will RR continue as Governor or not? FII flow, Bank NPA, China slowdown etc... List is endless

We don't know much and worry a little about things that matters to our pocket and r in our control.

Examples: How Much am I spending? How much will I need in future for my retirement or for my kid's higher educatio? Am I saving enough for achieving my future financial goals? Am I investing properly to get good inflation adjusted returns in long run? Is my asset allocation proper as per my needs and risk profile? Do I have sufficient emergency fund in liquid funds? Do I have sufficient life and health insurance?...

Wake up and focus on what is in your control, that will lead you towards the freedom, if you keep on focusing on things which r not in ur control, it will lead towards stress.

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा